Subject: All visual assets are available now - OECD Global Awareness Campaign on Lithium-ion Battery Safety
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2024 18:57:59 +0300

Dear WPCPS delegates and participants of the campaign,

(copying CCP delegates and contacts for Ministerial meeting)

Thanks to huge contributions by the campaign co-leads, Colombia and United 
Kingdom, and the UK design team who created visual assets, we are pleased to 
inform you that all visual assets are available in English, French, and 
Spanish. You can access those materials through this link.  If you have any 
access issues, please let us know.

As you may know, the campaign was successfully launched with many supports 
from participants yesterday. The campaign website also went live (see here 
<https://www.oecd.org/en/about/projects/power-your-life-safely.html> ) and 
we started to disseminate messages in our accounts (LinkedIn 
<https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:7249437145222778880/> 
; Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/the_oecd/reel/DA3kBguMBAu/?hl=en> ; X 
<https://x.com/OECD/status/1843670339718717631> ).

We look forward to hearing your activities at the WPCPS meeting.

Kind regards,

Shinya

Shinya Takahashi (he/him)

Consumer Policy Analyst

Consumer Policy/Consumer Product Safety

Directorate for Science, Technology and Innovation (STI)

2, rue André Pascal - 75775 Paris Cedex 16
Tel: +(33-1) 45 24 98 74

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Restricted Use - À usage restreint

From: TAKAHASHI Shinya, STI/DCES/CCP
Sent: Saturday, October 5, 2024 3:30 PM
To: OECD Consumer <[email-masked]>
Cc: WEBER Alice, STI/DCES <[email-masked]>; ACOCA Brigitte, 
STI/DCES/CCP <[email-masked]>; TSCHEKE Jan, STI/DCES/CCP 
<[email-masked]>
Subject: Revised links: Campaign materials and confirmation of 
participants - OECD Global Awareness Campaign on Lithium-ion Battery Safety

Dear WPCPS delegates and participants of the campaign,

(copying CCP delegates and contacts for Ministerial meeting)

As some recipients informed us access issues on the links to assets in the 
toolkit, we have replaced them with 
<https://oecd-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/shinya_takahashi_oecd_org/ElyC2xHj7XNOosMnw3JfQYsBP765gSOsU4uEa7aq7WY_GA> 
new links (attached). Apologies for the inconvenience.

Please let us know if you have any further issues.

Kind regards,

Shinya

From: TAKAHASHI Shinya, STI/DCES/CCP
Sent: Friday, October 4, 2024 5:28 PM
To: OECD Consumer <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: WEBER Alice, STI/DCES <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; ACOCA Brigitte, STI/DCES/CCP 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; TSCHEKE Jan, 
STI/DCES/CCP <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Campaign materials and confirmation of participants - OECD Global 
Awareness Campaign on Lithium-ion Battery Safety

Dear WPCPS delegates and participants of the campaign,

(copying CCP delegates and contacts for Ministerial meeting)

Please find the attached communications toolkit for the global awareness 
campaign. The toolkit is a guidance for the campaign as well as it has links 
to all visual assets. While assets in English are now available, we also 
working on the French and Spanish versions of assets, which will be added in 
the folder as soon as prepared. To note, the assets should not be edited 
except translation of texts or adding your logo. Participants of OECD 
delegations can have the option to add your logo in the assets. Please also 
let us know if you would like to translate assets to other language so that 
we can provide further assistance.

Additionally, we have updated the list of participants below, which will be 
shown at the launch event in the Ministerial meeting. Please let us know if 
we missed your notice of participation. New participants are also welcomed.

Jurisdictions (25): Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, 
Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, European 
Union, France, Hungary, Israel, Japan, Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Peru, 
Portugal, Singapore, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States

Other stakeholders (4): ICPHSO, Consumer International, BIAC members (UL 
Solutions, eBay)

Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.

Kind regards,

Shinya

Shinya Takahashi (he/him)

Consumer Policy Analyst

Consumer Policy/Consumer Product Safety

Directorate for Science, Technology and Innovation (STI)

2, rue Andr頼/span>Pascal - 75775 Paris Cedex 16
Tel: +(33-1) 45 24 98 74

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: TAKAHASHI Shinya, STI/DCES/CCP
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2024 1:26 PM
To: OECD Consumer < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc: WEBER Alice, STI/DCES < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; TAKAHASHI Shinya, STI/DCES/CCP < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: Call for participation - OECD Global Awareness Campaign on 
Lithium-ion Battery Safety

Dear WPCPS delegates and Advisory Group members,

(copying CCP delegates and contacts for Ministerial meeting)

We are pleased to announce the finalised workplan for the global awareness 
campaign now on 
<https://one.oecd.org/official-document/DSTI/CP/CPS(2024)4/REV1/en> ONE (see 
attached). Communications toolkit and visual assets will be shared with 
participants as soon as they are ready.

While 23 jurisdictions and stakeholders (identified below) have confirmed 
their ability to join the campaign, we would welcome participation from 
additional jurisdictions and stakeholders. Grateful if you could please 
confirm your interest by Tuesday 1 October cob. A list of participants will 
be presented during the launch of the campaign, taking place at the end of 
the product safety thematic session on 8 October.

Please feel free to contact us for any questions you may have.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Shinya

List of participants (as of 24 September)

*	Jurisdictions: Australia, Austria, Argentina, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, 
Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica,

European Union, France, Italy, Israel, Japan, Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, 
Peru, Portugal, Singapore,

Switzerland, United Kingdom, and United States

*	Stakeholders: Consumer International

Shinya Takahashi (he/him)

Consumer Policy Analyst

Consumer Policy/Consumer Product Safety

Directorate for Science, Technology and Innovation (STI)

2, rue Andr頼/span>Pascal - 75775 Paris Cedex 16
Tel: +(33-1) 45 24 98 74

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Restricted Use - usage restreint

This communication is intended only for the use of the individual or entity 
to whom it is addressed and others authorised by the sender to receive it. 
Any unauthorised disclosure, use, or publication of this information is not 
allowed. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the 
sender immediately and delete it from your system.

Cette communication est uniquement destinée à la personne ou à l’entité à 
laquelle elle est adressée et à d’autres autorisées par l’émetteur à la 
recevoir. Aucune divulgation, utilisation ou publication de ces informations 
n’est autorisée. Si vous avez reçu cette communication par erreur, veuillez 
en notifier l’émetteur immédiatement et la détruire de votre système.